Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2010 ISSUE # 02

RUSTY JABBZ ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING a one night tag team celebration for the IMPACT CUP!!!

This place has changed since the last time me and my homie, Ian P came here. Not quite certain of the year because it been that long. However, this place now looks well renovated with multi-parts. I see a bar and lounge area has been added onto the vicinity. The last time I did come here I remember entering through the front entrance of the hall. It seems the entrance is at the side of the of the hall. This event took place this Friday, Oct. 22nd I went there afterwork in the freezing cold standing on line waiting to get in.

I want to say thank you to the comedy stylings of Maximus Power and Pinky for coming outside in their wrestling gear in the freezing cold. Apparently, Maximus and Pinky were not scheduled to wrestle for the night. They took it upon themselves to try and get us to sign a petition to have them wrestle for the night. Thanks to the idiotic shenanigans of Pinky while being out there in the cold the non stop laughter kept us warm until the doors opened. Once the doors, finally opened the admission was only $20 bucks and you can sit anywhere except the first row. The first row seats are more expensive and are generally geared for the wrestling fan who want to sit right in front of the action. Other than that downfall, this is the kind of wrestling event I would prefer to attend rather than WWE and/or TNA.

We all sit here and wait for the start of ICW, live at The Elks Lodge (Queens Chapter). There is a large amount of people in here for such a small place. TNA films Impact every monday and tuesday in a hall but that does not compare to a community center-like building such as this. I did manage to find a seat in the 3rd row as close to the ring as possible. I wanted to be close enough to take good camera shots.

I'm here, sitting and waiting for the show to begin. Sitting amongst the low life fans of this sport "No Offense" but it kills me when people come out to any sporting event and carry themselves in such a rapscallion like manner. I got tired of sitting around I went to go find the restroom. To my surprise the men's restroom was directly next door to the wrestler's dressing room. While I was in the bathroom taking a piss I seen 3 TNA superstars. Two, who are my favorites and one, "who gives a shit". My two favorites from TNA, fallen angel, Christopher Daniels and Amazin' Red. The one I said, "who gives a shit" oh wasn't anyone important. It was just Daivari.

It's now, 8pm the shows about begin. A very tall male steps into the ring unaware of who he is. Keep in mind. I'm unaware of who a lot of the people participating in tonight's event are. Be dat as it may they gotta be 100 times 100 times betta than TNA been since Hulk Hogan and Eric Son of BITCHoff have taken over. Tonight's event is something I been looking forward too for over a month now.

Before the show gets underway, the announcer made a few quick announcements. Mainly the importance of tonight's event and how the Boogie Nights were unable to participate in tonight's competition (due to personal issues). The announcer began explaining to the audience what is in store for tonight. It's an tag team tournament consisting of 3 rounds and at the end of the night. The winner of the tag team tournament will not only become the new ICW Tag Team Champions but also receive, "The Impact Cup". This was the reason why, I wanted to see this event. I attended a lot of wrestling events and I never known one wrestling organization to give out a cup. I always thought that was a hockey thing.


"IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING RESULTS"

FIRST HALF:
01st match: BLK OUT verses BLOOD TIES w/ Julius Smokes
WINNERS: BLOOD TIES (advanced to the 2nd round)
comments: Blood Ties, ill ass name. I don't know who the fuck they are but the name alone
impressed me. Along with the image and hype man/ manager, Julius Smokes gittin'
tha crowd crunk as they burst onto the scene with "One Blood" by The Game as
their entrance music. I knew fo' sho its gonna be a dope night.

02nd match: WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION verses ALL MONEY IS LEGAL
F/ Sonjay Dutt & Daivari
WINNERS: WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION (advanced to the 2nd round)
comments: At the beginning of this match I was happy to see Sonjay Dutt and Daivari again
they both been away from TNA for so long. The next group entered the hall to
LL Cool J's "I'm Bad". I was like what's up with all the hip hop entrance music. I
never heard so much hip hop played at a wrestling event. Even their name was
hip hop oriented, All Money Is Legal like the former Roc A Fella femcee, Amil.
Despite all that I looked at this match as one that would be enjoyable. I began
recording the match until security told me, "cut off the camera they're not
allowed without permission". That kind of pissed me off but it was okay
because have this been wwe or tna I would have gotten away with it due to its
much larger crowd and dimmed lights.

03rd match: DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS verses HEAVEN AND HELL
WINNERS: HEAVEN AND HELL (advanced to the 2nd round)
comments: Before this match begun, D. R. S. got into a brawl with a female in the crowd. The
lady in the crowd was willing to fight them back. Which lead to a cruel and unusual
thing, the security wanted to have the lady removed from the premise for getting
into an altercation with one of the wrestlers even though they started it and were
taunting her. The crowd began chanting and screaming, "LET HER STAY!!!"

04th match: XAVIER & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS verses MONSTA MACK & HAVOK
WINNERS: XAVIER & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS (advanced to the 2nd round)

05th match: MAXIMUS POWERS & PINKY verses DEMOLITIAN
WINNERS: DEMOLITIAN

06th match: TEAM MACTION verses THE NIGERIAN NIGHTMARES
WINNERS: THE NIGERIAN NIGHTMARES
comments: I seen the most scariest and creepiest thing you can see during an wrestling event.
Kamala's relatives carrying on his tradition in 2010. Welcome the ugliest, the
fattest, the scariest group in professional wrestling today, The Nigerian Nightmares. Believe me, it was indeed an nightmare. Creeping me out. I seen a lot of body weight
and excess fat too many tons of it to be carrying around. They had this nasty green face paint on their faces and a lil' troll who's probably their mother or aunt at ring
side blowing some kind of dust into the crowd. Before their match, they started it off with some kind of voo doo seance. I don't know if that was entertainment or
wrestling. I'm calling it, GROSS!!!

INTERMISSION:
The first half of the show this event was amazing. I'm enjoying myself so far. Enjoying the event and the organization. I enjoy the people and most importantly I enjoy the crowd participation. I even enjoy this lil' raskal sittin' next to me making noise in my ear all night. The kid can't be no more than 7 years old and he's screaming at the top of his lungs, yelling at the wrestlers with such fatal profanity. (I wonder if he kisses his mother with that same mouth)

07th match: SAMI CALLIHAN, DANNY DEMANTO, BANDIDO JR.
verses
AMAZIN' RED, DEVON MOORE, QUIET STORM
6th MAN MATCH
WINNERS: SAMI CALLIHAN, DANNY DEMANTO, BANDIDO JR.
comments: After the match was over. Even though Danny Demanto and his team won the 6 man match it just wasn't enuff. Demanto needed to inflict more pain and punishment on Amazin' Red. Amazin' Red left flat on the canvas face down. A young girl who apparently is related to Amazin' Red came into the ring to check on his well being. That did not sit right with Mr Demanto so to show how much he hates Amazin' Red and his family and Puerto Ricans in general the young girl was made an example of. Danny Demanto grabbing her and lifting her up and slamming her down on to the canvas. Now to show you how fake and staged wrestling is, the minute the young girl's body hit the canvas Amazin' Red suddenly awakens and chases Danny Demanto out of the ring area. Amazin' Red then comes back to the ring to attend to her and along comes Danny Demanto standing at the the entrance just uttering words of hatred to Amazin' Red and his family. Amazin' Red hops on to one of the corner turnbuckles with a microphone. Apparently, the young girl in the ring is Amazin' Red's cousin and he wants to avenge her next month at the Elks Lodge. Amazin' Red throwing out a "TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS MATCH" challenge against Danny Demanto.... Danny Demanto accepts the challenge.

SECOND HALF:
08th match: WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION verses BLOOD TIES w/ Julius Smokes
WINNERS: BLOOD TIES (advanced to the final round)

09th match: XAVIER & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS verses HEAVEN AND HELL
WINNERS: XAVIER & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS
comments: Christopher Daniels used a chain to wrap around his fist to help score a win. I'm not sure whether it was Grim Reaper or Azriel, he knocked out. What does it matter, he still cheated.

10th match: DIMITRIOS PAPADON DA GREEK GOD verses DAN MAFF
WINNERS: DIMITRIOS PAPADON DA GREEK GOD
comments: This center that they conduct this event in is so extremely small at one point during the match. Papadon's boot hit a lil' girl in the face. Papadon flew out of the ring from being tossed out by Dan Maff.

11th match: XAVIER & CHRISTOPHER DANIELS verses BLOOD TIES w/ Julius Smokes
WINNERS OF THE TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT AND NEW ICW CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS AND IMPACT CUP, "XAVIER AND THE FALLEN ANGEL CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!!"

12th match: HOMICIDE verses TOO COLD SCORPIO
MAIN EVENT WITH A ONE HOUR TIME LIMIT
WINNER: HOMICIDE (won the match in 25:01)
comments: At the beginning of this match, I was so rooting for Homicide. It's been along time since I seen him in TNA plus he's a Brooklynite. All us Brooklynites must ride for one anutha. Homicide's opponent, Too Cold Scorpio. I've never heard of him before. Does have a cool name but not a cool image. When he entered the ring I thought that was Orlando Jordan Part 2. Despite his faggot looks he was entertaining and did make Homicide look smaller than he already is with constant ridicule and mind games of not being able to make it in ECW. Those harsh insults made towards Homicide must have been motivation to pull off an excellent main event. What a brutal match it was with so many near falls coming from both competitors. For a minute there I thought Homicide was going to lose this match but he maintained and still manage to stay on top.

CLOSING
In all, everything was indeed a great night. I been looking forward to this place and event for quite sometime. I'm glad, I've gotten an opportunity to relive anutha night of REAL TOTAL NON STOP ACTION and not just the things they show on Spike. I'm looking forward to more real wrestling action at the Elks Lodge. No storylines, No Commentators, No GMs or PCGMs. Just real men that wanna fight and bash each other brainz in. Now thats wrestling. Speaking of wrestling and more action, heres what's in store for "BLACK FRIDAY!"

IMPACT CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
"FINAL IMPACT OF 2010"
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH 2010
THE QUEENSBORO ELKS LODGE
82-20 QUEENS BLVD., ELMHURST, NY
DOORS OPEN @ 7PM
PRE-SHOW @ 7:45PM
SHOWTIME @ 8PM
FRONT ROW TICKETS $40.00
GENERAL ADMISSION $25.00
TICKET INFO: 718 460 - 2777
WWW.ICWZONE.COM





No comments: