Thursday, October 7, 2010

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCT. 2010 ISSUE # 01

Portrait of Skyzoo and Illmind by Michael "TTK" Harris

Michael "TTK" Harris is a painter that piece by piece, show by show, exhibit by exhibit is taking over pop art scene with his classic portrait art style mixed with urban and pop culture influences.

TTK has been featured in The Source magazine and Slam magazine. TTK has been featured on Hot 97's Summer Jam, Brooklyn's Hip Hop Festival and several other events that have been produced by TTK, himself.
TTK
gottkgo@yahoo.com
19046517537
www.twitter.com/gottkgo
www.gottkgo.com

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER
OCTOBER 2010 Issue # 01

"SKYZOO AND ILLMIND LIVE FROM THE TAPE DECK
LIVE PERFORMANCE AND AUTOGRAPH SIGNING"

The last time, I was at Best Buy's Union Square for an in store appearance and performance was I believe the day Wyclef Jean, last album "Carnival 2" was released. I think that was about 3 years ago. So, imagine my surprise when I received a tweet from Dru ha in regards to the in store appearance and performance of Skyzoo and Illmind's latest collaboration, " Live From The Tape Deck".
Everything was only an hour. Starting things off with the performance followed by the autograph session. I do not know much about the material from this current release but from what I seen it look like they only wanted Skyzoo to perform current singles. I guess, maybe if Skyzoo went too in depth with his performance. He would be going pass the time giving to him. I don't know, nonetheless it was still a great gathering.
I liked the songs he's performed, well he only performed 3 songs. The song, "Frisbees" was a good song. An excellent promo touch handing out frisbees during the event. The other eardrum blaster I liked was the Styles P featuring, "Speakers on Blast". I like that, it kinda gave you that boomin' in ur...., boomin' in ur...., boomin' in ur jeep whip appeal. It would of been cool if Styles was there but loved nonetheless.
Phat shout out to my man, Shucky Duckie of Duck Down. It was great running into you. It's always great running into you. Congratulations, to Duck Down on signing Black Rob, not like he's a big deal. Well, he kinda is. This is like you guyz first former hip pop artist. I would have said, commercial artist but word on the street. I hear the wack emcees are starting not to like that phrase anymore. I figure, hip pop would be better.
Anyway good luck with Black Rob. Thanks for the invite for tonight. Sorry, I cudn't copp the album but imma do sumthing special for everyone at Duck Down records.
I'm also going to do sumthing for all my viewers and readers to let y'all know how much I appreciate the love and support.
To show my love and support to everyone I have exclusive footage available of Skyzoo's performance at http://youtube.com/worldwidejabbz
Feel free to check out my site and his performance anytime.
Tell one, tell a friend, tell all. PEACE!!!



No comments: