Monday, May 18, 2009

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER MAY 2009 ENTRY# 2

Let's begin Rusty Jabbz off by acknowledging 2days lost of Roderick Anthony Burton The 2nd aka Dolla who was shot and killed today (May 19, 2009) Rusty Jabbz sends its condolescences to the family of Dolla.


RUSTY JABBZ BLOG MAGAZINE MAY 2009
ENTRY# 2

Hey y' all Dj Handspin Dinero is back up here for anutha May 2009 Entry of Rusty Jabbz I know I try to give my peops and supporters at least 3 entries once a month but I been hittin' the books and studying for a real important exam anyway thats over for the time being. Anyway I got a special homie with me today, my young lady Dominique aka Neek. I'll explain more about that later she doin' her right now but in the meantime.
I wanna give some MAY TAURUS/GEMINI BORN DAY SHOUT OUTS......

"HAPPY MAY TAURUSES BORN DAY"

01. Dj Handspin Dinero May 01, 1975
02. Drastic B May 01, 1975
03. The Pessimist May 13th
04. Stevie Wonder May 13, 1950
05. Prince Be of PM Dawn May 15, 1970
06. Dj MilkMoney May 16th


"MEMORIAL MAY TAURUS BORN DAY"

01. Boxing Legend, Joe Louis May 13, 1914 to April 12, 1981
02. Minister Malcolm X May 19, 1925 to Febr 21, 1965
03. Hip Hop Superstar, Notorious BIG May 21, 1972 to March 09, 1997


"REST IN PEACE SHOUT OUT"

I wanna send my love and condolescences to Ms Enea Chetram who recently lost her daughter, Vidna Chetram over the weekend of May 8th-10th, 2009. Enea, sorry for the lost of your loved one. Its such a tragedy when u lose sum1 u love and I know it'll take a moment to get over her lost. Enea you take all the time, I'm here for you the whole team here for you. Sincerely, Dj Handspin Dinero.

Rusty Jabbz will shut down for now. I never got a chance to do what I was supposed too. I had my lady friend, Neek come thru and we was gonna begin our sex commentary of "TALK LIKE SEX". Neek so the night is not a total lost gurl why don't you come over here and talk to the people.

Hey everyone this Dominque Maiz but yall can call me "Neek". I' am the ceo of a new company I'm trying to start with the help of my good buddy Dj Handspin. He's a great guy he's been cool helping me out showing me the business anyway the name of my company is called TALK LIKE SEX which is also the name of our internet forum. Talk like sex is basically a man and woman commentary team just sitting around shooting the breeze of everyday sex talk. Often times guys sit around and talk with other guys about sex and women do the same thing with other women but with us its like a co ed thing its going to be real cool and I hope you guys and ladies enjoy it and support it we got alot of interesting things to say. Handspin you could have the board back sweetie.

Thanx for dat boobie. Dats my gurl Neek giving u a brief introduction abt our Talk Like Sex Forum. You'll know when we start it just stick around. Until next time LETS DIP SLIDE AND RUST OUT! Neek turn the PC off gurl.

No comments: