Sunday, March 29, 2009

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER OCTOBER 2009 3rd ENTRY

RUSTY JABBZ ENT NEWS OCTOBER 2009 ISSUE# 3

This is Dj Handspin Dinero coming to you on this Christopher Columbus Day. I got a day off at the plantation. Anyday off from the plantation is a good day to me. I get to kick back and reach out to my readers and followers. I wanted to come out here and let everyone knows what poppin' in the wonderful world of HIP HOP! Even though hip hop wasn't so wonderful for one artist last week. As we all know Rapper Shyne wuz scheduled to be released from prison last tuesday, well he wuz partially released his 9 year bid is up. However, he is being held by the feds for possible deportation. Apparently Shyne is not a U. S. Citizen and you know what happens to a person that is non-U. S. Citizen that commits a crime. Usually after their bid is done they're usually deported back to their country. More severe punishment for ex-cons that are non-U. S. Citizens.

More news in hip hop tomorrow night (tuesday, Oct 13, 2009) is the Def Jam Hip Hop Honors. I been a loyal fan of Def Jam up until when L A Reid took over. I truly believe that Def Jam has lost their souls. Lets hope that tomorrow night, VH1 will honor the real Def Jam from LL to Jay Z. I hope Vh1 will also showcase Def Jam West, for the past decade alotta people have forgotten about the realness of Def Jam West. Y' all remember Warren G, Richie Rich, Jayo Felony what ever happened to them. Thats when Def Jam was about sumthin.

Enuff with the hip hop talk I wanna change gears to TOTAL NON-STOP ACTION WRESTLING, one of my favorite looking TNA Knockouts despite the fact that she's a heel on the show. She's still a dimepiece so lets check out MS TRACIE BROOKS......

RUSTY JABBZ EYE CANDY:

No comments: