Sunday, September 4, 2022

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter "NXT-World's Collide" September 04th Issue #02

We're getting ready to have another pay per view this afternoon, the World's Collide. It wasn't that long ago when Walter conquered the World's Collide for the NXT-UK. Tonight  Bron Breakker might get the same opportunity to dominate his brand, NXT2.0 at World's Collide. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to watching this pay per view. It's not like I don't like this pay per view. I just don't like the concept of tonight's pay per view. All these matches on this evenings pay per view where wrestlers are putting their titles on the line. Each match are being set up into a undisputed championship match. So basically if someone loses tonight from there brand and you know that's going to happen. There brand no longer have a wrestler with a championship. 

The only match on here thats an legitimate Tag Team match is Kayden Carter and Katana Chance vs DouDrop & Nikki ASH. I have no idea why DouDrop and Nikki ASH came on NXT2.0 this past Tuesday. DouDrop and Nikki ASH they aren't going anywhere on the main roster. I wouldn't be upset if they both decided to return back to NXT/NXT-UK. As far as winning tonight's championships against Kayden Carter and Katana Chance I think they are ahead of themselves. 


Kick Off Show for the North American Championship 
CARMELO HAYES DEFEAT RICOCHET 
Ricochet with the cover. Trick Williams pulling Carmelo's foot underneath the ring rope. Ricochet with a suplex from the top rope on Carmelo Hayes. The crowd chanting fighting, Fight Forever! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ Carmelo Hayes manage to remain as North American Champion. 

MATCH #1 "ELIMINATION TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
PRETTY DEADLY DEFEAT GALLUS, BRIGGS & JENSEN AND THE CREED BROTHERS 
Brigg and Jensen first elimination by Gallus 
Gallus second elimination by The Creed Brothers. We're down to two teams now. The Creed Brothers and Pretty Deadly. Who will be the last team standing? 
What the fuck Damon Kemp? Damon Kemp with the steel chair over Julius's back. Pretty Deadly capturing the undisputed tag team championships. Omg I can't believe it was him all this time. He's been screwing Roderick Strong and turning Diamond mine against him. 

MATCH #2 "NXT WOMEN'S/NXT-UK WOMEN'S UNIFICATION MATCH"
MANDY ROSE DEFEAT BLAIRE DAVENPORT,  MEIKO SATOMURO 
I don't know much about Meiko Satomuro but I'm for her. I don't give a shit about Mandy Rose. I don't know much about Blaire Davenport either. I would route for her over Mandy Rose. Mandy Rose sucks! 🀭  Of course, she won why am I not surprised. I guess Mandy Rose taking the advice of Shayna Baszler from Tuesday night. I know Wade Barrett was happy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking her out tonight, lol.

Matches on NXT this coming Tuesday 
WES LEE VS JD MC DONAGH 
NATHAN FRAZER VS AXIOM 

MATCH #3 "NXT WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
KAYDEN CARTER & KATANA CHANCE DEFEAT DOUDROP & NIKKI ASH 
DouDrop standing on top of the ring post.
Toxic Attraction coming to the ring and causing a distraction. Toxic Attraction assaulting Nikki ASH. 

MATCH #4 "NXT/NXT-UK UNIFICATION MATCH"
BRON BREAKKER DEFEAT TYLER BATES
This is going to be a difficult match for me. Normally I would route for Bron Breakker but after yesterday's Clash at the Castle. I only feel it should be fair to route for another superstar from the United Kingdom. It was bad enough yesterday we had to suffer and observe Drew McIntyre losing to Roman Reigns. Yesterday wasn't an awesome day for a person from The Uk to win a championship. I'm chanting along with the crowd, LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ LET'S GO TYLER πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
Well congratulation Tyler Bates for all your best.  Congratulations to Bron Breakker our new unified NXT Champion.



Next WWE Pay Per View
EXTREME RULES, OCTOBER 08TH 

SURVIVOR SERIES, NOVEMBER 26TH 

No comments: