Saturday, June 4, 2022

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter June 2022 Issue #01 "NXT Takeover In Your House"

Okay I feel good. Just getting myself ready for NXT Takeover In Your House. I got my eyes on tonight's matches Kayden Carter and Katana Chance facing Toxic Attraction for the NXT Women's Championship. All eyes on you. πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ I hope y'all get it tonight.

MATCH #01 
TONY D'ANGELO, STACKS AND TWO DIMES DEFEAT LEGADO DEL FANTASMA 
LDF is in the family, lmao 

Okay here comes my girls, Kayden Carter and Katana Chance coming to the ring to gain some gold let's make it happen. 

MATCH #02 "NXT WOMEN'S TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
TOXIC ATTRACTION DEFEAT KATANA CHANCE & KAYDEN CARTER 
This isn't the NXT pay per view I've been expecting so far. smh 

MATCH #03 "NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP"
CARMELO HAYES DEFEAT CAMERON GRIMES 
Bullshit match, Trick Williams the exfactor throughout the majority of the match. This match sucked! 🀭 Carmelo Hayes is like Roman Reigns because he can not be in a match without assistance. 

Why am I even wasting my time on this match. I'm suppose to believe Wendy Choo will end Mandy Rose 228 day reign, as NXT Women Champion. This is another match that is 🀭

MATCH #04 "NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP"
MANDY ROSE DEFEAT WENDY CHOO 

The pressure is on tonight for the Creed Brothers. It's either receive the titles or get the boot. πŸ₯Ύ Roderick Strong with the heavy pressure on The Creed Brothers to beat Pretty Deadly. 

MATCH #05 "NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP"
THE CREED BROTHERS DEFEAT PRETTY DEADLY 
Yes, The Creed Brothers accomplished gold. Finally something on this damn pay per view made me happy. Its getting late now. 

This next match coming up Bron Breakker better behave because if he lose control. He will lose the championship. Tonight's main event, Joe Gacy verses Bron Breakker for the NXT World Championship. 

MATCH #06 "NXT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
BRON BREAKKER DEFEAT JOE GACY 


WWE HELL IN A CELL, tomorrow night @ 8pm on Peacock 

No comments: