Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter February 2017 Issue #01 "Screening of Ice Cube's Fist Fight"

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm taking a chance out this evening. After  the snowstorm, we had this afternoon. What a blast, NYC had today? I'm on my way to the screening of next week's premiere, "Fist Fight" starring Ice Cube, Charlie Day, Tracey Morgan, Jillian Bell. If this doesn't show my love and inspiration for the art of journalism. I don't know what will.

Taking place tonight at the Regal E-Walk Stadium. I'm suppose to be there by 7pm. I better get inside tonight's screening. Or, else there will be a fist fight, lol. I didn't come out here in this snow for nothing.

Okay it look like there will be no fist fight, afterall. I made it in on time. I'm surprised by the way. I didn't expect the screening to still go on, after today's storm but people still came out 5"-8" inches of snow. This is what you call, "REAL NEW YORKERS!"

What an awesome night. I'am glad I decided to come out and witness the Fist Fight between Mr Campbell and Mr Strickland. Being portrayed by Ice Cube as Mr Strickland and Charlie Day as Mr Campbell. Also, we have Jillian Bell as Holly the sex crazed, Guidance Counselor and Tracey Morgan as The Coach.

I don' t normally address my scripts with such hostility but for this instance I feel it is required. Basically because of what the film is about and where it's taken place. Inside a fucked up school with fucked up teachers, fucked up students and a fucked up principal. This film is kind of like an, comedic version to Jim Belushi's 1987 "The Principal".

How many people can remember those last days of high school? In my days of high school. The last day of school was definitely something to look forward too. I know mine may not be as much as Roosevelt High's was in the film. I would love to, of had that same type of adrenaline rush the students had in Fist Fight to prank their teachers. That was crazy.

It was because of the students non-stop pranks and immature behavior which led to a teacher's fight between Mr Strickland and Mr Campbell.
Mr Strickland, who happens to be a history teacher was trying to teach his students by showing them a film based on the history of the Civil War. Of course the students wouldn't pay any attention and have tampered with the VCR by the usage of their mobile devices. This is what I mentioned, before. Imagine being in a school with such fucked up students and teachers. I feel for Mr Strickland taking his anger out onto the students. It was perhaps a bit much with the usage of the fire axe chopping down a student desk. This is what got Mr Strickland fired. Mr Campbell turning him in to the principal to save his job. That didn't sit well with Mr Strickland, he wanted to take it back to high school and teach Mr Campbell a lesson on snitching. You know that code of the streets, "UP NORTH SNITCHES BECOME BITCHES!"

Mr Campbell have spent the remainder of his day in fear and in ridicule as the pranks continued by the students. No matter what anyone said, Mr Campbell wouldn't fight Mr Strickland. He didn't believe that two grown men should be fighting like teenagers to settle a difference. Mr Campbell tried everything to change Mr Strickland mind on this fight. Nothing he said, would change his mind. Strickland mind was set for 3pm to have their showdown. 

Since, Mr Campbell wouldn't fight Mr Strickland. He began thinking of negative plots to pin against Mr Strickland that'll perhaps get him into trouble. Mr Campbell first begun with the planting of molly on Mr Strickland, lol. This is so funny Mr Campbell failed due to the fact that the police dogs can not sniff for molly. He did manage to plant marijuana onto Mr Strickland. However, marijuana isn't a real narcotic but he ended up getting Mr Strickland arrested along with himself, lol. The cops bought him in for the molly. Overall, it was a confusing argument that the cops couldn't figure out so they bought them both in.

Mr Campbell wouldn't stop, he still wasn't going to fight Mr Strickland. Even in the slammer, Mr Campbell tried to pull a fast one and set up Strickland to be beaten by another inmate. Of course, Campbell's plan backfiring. The two were eventually released. It turns out that the molly really was aspirin, lol. More student pranks for him, lol. 

The time have finally came. The final moment of truth have came, 3 o'clock in the school yard with Mr Strickland. I'm not going to say who won the fist fight. I'll let you figure it out or perhaps attend the premiere next week. 

4 JABBZ RATING!

"FIST FIGHT, IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2017"

No comments: