Wednesday, September 10, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSUE #03

"THE GUEST"... be careful who you let in


Yippie!!! I'm a guest. I've been invited to the special advance screening of "The Guest". Yeah, I don't know, what that is. I should, thank who ever invited me out here, this evening to attend the screening. That's another thing, I'm unsure of. From what I can see, I've been invited by the Village Voice Movie Club & Stella Artois. I have no knowledge of Stella Artois and no recollection of ever joining the Village Voice Movie Club. It's funny how, my e-mail end up all over the place, onto various websites. However, I'am thankful. I will hope for the best, this evening and if I don't you'll hear about its disgrace, tomorrow.

I'm just now, arriving. I made it. I missed the first 15 minutes of the opening. That's not too far to catch up on. From where I have walked in the theater at. You can tell from that scene, it happen to be the arrival and introduction of the guest. Introducing himself at the front door. This movie is odd and it will have you amazed in many different ways. I owe my apologies to the Village Voice. I'am grateful now for coming out here, this evening.

This film is about a neurological subject set up in the military. A former soldier being used for experimentation (special forces). I can't tell you exactly, what happened in the very beginning of the movie. See this is why, we're suppose to be on time for our assignments. However, what I can recall. The unsub soldier utilizing the identity of deceased, soldier David Anderson Collins, as his own identity. In order to gain access into the Peterson's household. Unsub seeking some form of hiding from the K.G.B. and the Military Police.

This is where the film gets interesting. I guess, I should thank, God I was fortunate to walk in, just when it was about to get good. Talk about perfect timing, lol. I would like to know, how many of y'all out there ever came across a situation similar as this movie. You know, your sitting at home with your family on a normal day. No matter, which day of the week it is. It's just a typical day with your family. Then out of nowhere you receive a knock on your door. Behind that door happens to be one of the most politest, most handsome, most charming, most well mannered, stranger you ever came across.

There, he is the unsub presenting himself at the Peterson's residence under the false identification, David Anderson Collins. The Petersons, home to another falling soldier and their son, Caleb Peterson. David Collins taking advantage of the Peterson's condolences by falsifying his friendship with their deceased son, Caleb. This is what I meant from, it keeps getting better and better. He put on such a great act. Everyone in town only fell into his arms. He has that kind of appeal.

At the beginning of the movie I thought, David Collins was just a mere house guest aka problem solver. That's what it seemed, he was doing at first. If not solving other people's problems. Assisting, The Petersons perhaps whenever they needed it. In this case, The Peterson needed to be felt over the lost of their son. It turned out, it was all an front to make the residence in town least expect him.

It comes to a point, all good things must reach a solid end. David Collins, finally reached that point. No matter, how polite, good looking or charming, he claimed to be. Despite the amount of people in the neighborhood who showed him love. There's always one, who hates and doubts that person. In this case, these doubts were more truths.

I would like to say, good night and thank you once again to the Village Voice and Stella Artois for tonight's movie screening. Thank you even more for the after party and open bar much love. Listen up, everybody "The Guest" coming soon to a theater near you. I rate tonight's performance 5 JABBZ. FANTASTIC!

and do remember, "BE CAREFUL WHO YOU LET IN!!!"













CONTACT INFORMATION:
CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office: 1-347-789-4543
Cellular: 1-646-339-4981
Cellular: 1-347-902-5355
E-mail: djhandspindinero@gmail.com
E-mail: djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
Social: www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Social: www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social: www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.facebook.com/rustyjabbz
Social: www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social: www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site: www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site: www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site: www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: