Saturday, June 28, 2014

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER JUNE 2014 ISSUE #04 "N.Y.C. L.G.B.T.Q. PRIDE"

"HAPPY PRIDE!", "HAPPY PRIDE!", "HAPPY PRIDE!" Happy Pride to me, Lol just kidding Happy Pride to all of us! All my beautiful brothers-n-sisters. I didn't  think about saying something like this. I didn't think about staying out here this long, either. This was indeed the longest I've ever attended the "N.Y.C.L.G.B.T.Q. PRIDE PARADE". There have been times in my past, where it was only a brief visit. I guess, you can say times have changed. Now that I am fully "OUT" of the closet. I would like to be fully involved with my peoples. I wouldn't ask for anything else except for a day like today. Today's our moment of truth...... "N.Y.C. PRIDE!!!" "HAPPY PRIDE TO EVERYONE, LOVE DJ HANDSPIN xoxo.

Okay, let me not get overly carried away with my introduction. Just off of that along you can basically tell I had a blast. You can tell more from the pictures I took. I believe, I caught all the pictures. Well, maybe not all but I dam sure took a hell of a lot until my phone's battery died. Oop, sorry about that. It was a good thing that I bought my back up (Fuji) camera along with me to take care of the rest of the afternoon.

There were so much going on down, Christopher Street. Originally I found myself on 5th Avenue but I couldn't deal with the intense crowd. I went looking for something a little more cozy. I found my coziness. I wish I found a man along with it. I had an wonderful time. I would like to thank all the floats, the performers, the politicians, the supporters and most importantly "The Center" for making this all possible.  xoxo

 "HAPPY PRIDE!" :-) 









CEO: Jason "Dj Handspin Dinero" Lamar
Rusty Jabbz Entertainment Group
Office:    1-347-789-4543
Cellular: 1-646-339-4981
Cellular: 1-347-902-5355
E-mail:  djhandspindinero@yahoo.com
E-mail:  rustyjabbzblogazine@yahoo.com
Social:  www.twitter.com/djhandspin
Social:  www.linkedin.com/jasonlamar
Social:  www.myspace.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.instagram.com/jason_lamar007
Social:  www.facebook.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.linkedin.com/djhandspindinero
Social:  www.soundcloud.com/djhandspindinero
Site:  www.rustyphotos.tumblr.com
Site:  www.queerazspin.blogspot.com
Site:  www.rustyjabbzentertainment.blogspot.com
Vlog: www.vimeo.com/rustyjabbzvideo
Vlog: www.youtube.com/worldwidejabbz

No comments: