Monday, August 2, 2010

RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUG 2010 ISSUE# 01


RUSTY JABBZ NEWSLETTER AUG. 2010
BIRTHDAY EDITION
DEDICATED TO VYREL ROMAN WRIGHT

I wanna send this special birthday shout out to a special lady in my life. No, I aint talking about these regular girls from the streets and on facebook and twitter. The woman I would like to address is my mother. Today, is my Ol' Earth, Birthday and I just wanna wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS. I just wanna thank her for giving me life and making me the man I' am today and forever being by my side as much as she can. Even though sometimes I do not deserve it but I love you for it. I wanna thank her for all the love that is appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

I know everyone on my email list that I sent this newsletter too y' all probably opened up your mail and reading this and probably calling it trash as I express my open love to my mother. I'm sorry if my email might have taken up space in your inbox. I just wanted a few moments of my contacts and viewers eyes so you can read and see the way I felt about my mother and mother's in general across the world.




"MOM"
a word that means many different things- warmth, kindness, understanding and above all, LOVE!

WHAT IS A MOM?
"She's words that encourage."
"Hugs that care and hands that help when you need it the most."
"She's the voice of experience, the wisdom that guides and that sees the best in you always."

I hope your enjoying this so far this thats just a prelude.... Mom, this is something I had written I been working on it for quite awhile it wasn't serious. I came up with the title, "Children Do Not Realize" as a title for a internet novel. I decided to add some art and literature to it for something special for your birthday.

"CHILDREN DO NOT REALIZE"

AS CHILDREN, WE CAN'T COMPREHEND OR FULLY REALIZE THE MEANING OF A MOTHER'S LOVE. HOW TENDER, HOW WISE, HOW HER PATIENCE AND HER GUIDANCE AND HER HELPFUL CARING WAYS, THE SPECIAL THOUGHTFUL THINGS SHE DOES TO BRIGHTEN UP THE DAYS.
YEARS GO BY, BEFORE WE KNOW THE DEPTH OF HER CONCERN, THE LOVE IN HER PROTECTIVENESS. IT TAKES SO LONG TO LEARN BUT AS WE GROW WE UNDERSTAND SO WE LOOK BACK AND SEE THROUGH OLDER EYES AND WISER HEARTS, HER LOVE AND LOYALTY.
IT'S THESE AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE HER GROW MORE DEAR, MORE ADMIRED AND MORE APPRECIATED WITH EVERY PASSING YEAR. YOU'RE A WONDERFUL MOTHER. YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON.
YOU LISTEN WITH YOUR YOUR HEART.
YOU'RE ALWAYS GIVING. YOU DESERVE THE BEST.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH LOVE!"


Mom, you enjoy your day today.

Once again this has been, Your Favorite Writer's, Favorite Writer Dj Handspin Dinero
Sending a lovely birthday greeting across the web to all my viewers, all my followers, Do remember if it wasn't for MY MOTHER there would be NO, DJ HANDSPIN DINERO nor would there be RUSTY JABBZ ENT. So don't forget to salute MY MOM AND UR MOM AND ALL THE MOMS ACROSS THE WORLD..... WHY? cuz, Dj Handspin says, "SO!"



No comments: