Friday, September 25, 2026

Rusty Jabbz Newsletter "AEW ALL OUT" September 2026 Issue #01

Saturday nights, AEW ALL OUT and WWE WORLD COLLIDE. Two wrestling promotions going down in the State of Illinois. Both promotions selling out 10,000 plus tickets. WWE World Collide won't be ple. It'll be a house show at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont. AEW All Out will be taking place at the Now Arena in Hoffman Estates. Where you can find on pay per view and HBO Max. 

I don't know if I'm going to make it to the ALL Out Watch Out Party. I'm not backing out because of this noreaster thunderstorm this weekend. I'm not afraid of heavy rain and thunderstorms. I have so much things going on inside my house. I'm not sure if I will make it in time to Chelsea Bell to watch ALL OUT. 

I heard Dani Luna, Marasade, Kairi Hojo FKA Kairi Sane and the return of Ruby Soho FKA Ruby Riot. They were going to participate in the TBS open challenge match against Persephone. 











NEXT AEW PLE'S 


No comments: