Before I get started with my blog. I just want tou apologize to, two of my homies. I promised both of them today I would attend there venue and I didn't fulfill my promise. I wanted today to be an awesome day for me. I just couldn't make it happen, too many itineraries on my agenda. Anyway to Dj J-Ronin I hope the 3rd Annual All Elements Festival was in full effect. I wish I could of been there. I would of love to have seen this afternoon's main event, Killah Priest. The same goes for my ace, D-Biggz I wish I could of made it to Hi-Note to witness Dj Antoinette. You told me alot about her and I didn't get a chance to witness it. This have been a crazy summer so many events jumping off on the same day. Particularly tonight's and tomorrow's Summerslam weekend. I'm on my way to the Continental Sports Lounge on Beaver St.
FUCK THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT!
FUCK THE CONTINENTAL SPORTS LOUNGE! FUCK THE MTA! Because of weekend track work on the 1, 2 and 3 lines I missed over an hour of Summerslam Night One.
Thank you, Jesus for good ol' Legend Bar. Now I have to wait until later on tonight to catch up on the first hour on ESPN.
Vaughn Evelyn singing, "God Bless America"
MATCH #01 ● "WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP"
LIV MORGAN DEFEAT IYO SKY
Liv Morgan and Iyo Sky bringing there best "A" game to the ring. This was a spectacular match between the two. A most definite grudge to set up off Summerslam Night One. This match could have gone either way. Liv Morgan is a great wrestler. I can say the same thing for Iyo Sky. It's hard to make a choice when you have two dominate alpha females that's willing to go through skull and bones over a piece of metal. Iyo Sky's knee still isn't at 100%. She put on a very good fight with an injured knee. Iyo Sky's only downfall was losing the war.
WINNER: AND STILL, WWE WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION, LIV MORGAN
MATCH #02 ● "SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH"
LA KNIGHT, ROYCE KEYS & SOLO SIKOA DEFEAT THE USOS & JACOB FATU
I walked into Legend Bar during the middle of this match. I didn't see too much. Regardless of my short viewing. I love the results. LA Knight, Royce Keys and Solo Sikoa taking out The Usos and Jacob Fatu... OOOOO y'all in trouble. Try explaining this loss to your Tribal Chump, lol.
WINNERS: LA KNIGHT, ROYCE KEYS AND SOLO SIKOA
MATCH #03
GUNTHER DEFEAT NICK ALDIS
This match was a waste of time. Nick Aldis stepping back inside of the ring after 03 years of being WWE administrative. It was cool to see the old Magnus. Let's face it, he never had a chance against Gunther. Nick Aldis showing the audience and his wife and son that he still got it. He just doesn't got it enough.
WINNER: GUNTHER
After The Match: Nick Aldis in the ring with his wife, Mickie James and Son for a photo op
MATCH #04 ● "SΓX WOMEN'S TAG TEAM MATCH"
FATAL INFLUENCE DEFEAT PAIGE AND THE BELLA TWINS
Fatal Influence been bringing the rawkus ever since they debuted on Smackdown. Why shouldn't tonight be any different. Jacy Jayne and the rest of Fatal Influence getting there moment to shine on Summerslam.
Jacy Jayne pinning Paige.
WINNERS: FATAL INFLUENCE
After The Match:
The Bella Twins with a faux consolement for Paige. Nikki Bella hugging and comforting Paige. Nikki Bella started hitting on Paige. Brie Bella stood back and watched Nikki Bella decimate her former tag team partner. Brie Bella suffering an̈ injury to her arm just moments ago. Nikki Bella bodyslamming Paige on her surgically repaired neck. Nikki Bella walking away with Brie Bella.
Nikki Bella turning on Paige with malicious assault.
OMG, LOL Cody Rhodes entering the US Bank Arena wearing a Street Fighters outfit.
MATCH #05 ● "UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPIONSHIP"
CM PUNK DEFEAT CODY RHODES
Cody Rhodes inadvertently knocking out the referee.
Randy Orton is back with an RKO on Cody Rhodes. CM Punk with GTS on Cody Rhodes.
WINNER: CM PUNK, AND STILL CHAMPION
Congratulations to CM Punk today, celebrating his 20th anniversary in the WWE.
MATCH #06 ● "HELL IN A CELL MATCH"
OBA FEMI DEFEAT BROC LESNAR
Two gladiators entering a steel cage match but only one will be leaving as a champion.... Se' Acabo ππΏππΏππΏππΏππΏ
After The Match:
Broc Lesnar with the microphone.
Broc Lesnar and Oba Femi hugging one another. Broc Lesnar acknowledging himself as the past and Oba Femi as the FUTURE.
WINNER: OBA FEMI
OBA OBA OBA OBA OBA OBA OBA
UPCOMING WWE PLE'S
No comments:
Post a Comment